How to Apply
What do I do if I'm interested in living at Raven Landing?
- Download the 2017 Housing Packet of information and forms. This packet will contain pre-application information and application forms for those who are ready to begin the application process for vacant apartments. These forms can be picked up at Raven Landing Center at 1222 Cowles Street as well.
- Come View Raven Landing. Let us show you our beautiful campus, meet some of our residents, have a meal with us, enjoy a game of bocce, or just sit by the fireplace. You'll be impressed.
- Our final apartment building opened February 26, 2016. Now that all apartments are rented throughout the campus, the wait list will be the tool by which new residents are chosen. The list is kept chronologically and as your name rises on the wait list you will be called when an apartment is coming available.
- Despite a long wait list, there is a process by which one can pre-approve so that they are in a queue for admission usually within six months. That process includes being active on the waitlist and submitting the full application for approval now. That moves a person up into a short queue as they wait for an apartment.
- Once you are admitted, it is expected that you will proceed to complete the move-in process rather quickly. Lease signing and move in dates will be coordinated with the General Manager.